Business Startups

At Anderson Law Firm, we help new businesses with their legal filings with the following entities, as necessary:

  • Internal Revenue Service
  • Oklahoma Tax Commission
  • Oklahoma Employment Security Commission

We also draft documents if you want your business to be set up as a C-Corporation, S-Corporation, LLC, or Partnership, and will file or assist you with filing your documents with the Oklahoma Secretary of State.

We also can help you with your on-going business planning, tax planning, and succession planning.

Contact us to set up a meeting to discuss your business needs.